Sunday, March 29, 2015

Success, Honesty, Responsibility



One value I think is important is success. The reason why I think success is important to me is because if you’re in a test and you feel like you’re going to fail there’s a saying which goes likes this, “ CHAMPIONS NEVER GIVE UP ”. So if you try your best at the test you will succeed in life. Success is something that you need to keep trying in order to attain.

Another value I think is important is honesty. The reason why I think honesty is important to me is because it’s always good to tell the truth and have honesty. If you lie you get into more trouble so tell the truth straight away. Also if you don something bad then you should be honest with yourself and speak up.

One other value that I also think is important is responsibility. The reason why I think responsibility is important to me is because we will always need to look after our belongings and make sure we have the right gear. When I show this value I always try to remember to bring my gear, I act responsibly.

It is really good to use these values in life because they can help you if you’re going through hard times. The reason why its good to use values is because if you’re going through bad things in life then you would know straight away on what value you have to use.  

Mele Lavaka

No comments: