Sunday, March 29, 2015

R.I.S.E values





It is not hard to make a decision when you know what your values are. Values are things that guide our actions. They are taught by parents or caregivers.


One value that is important to me is success. It is important because success is needed in life just like education and I want to be successful. Doing all your work, using R.I.S.E and being respectful leads to success.


Another value I am going to write about is respect. Respecting people is very important, because being kind to each other is a good thing. If we are not, it can lead to very serious problems like suicide. Showing respect to students is important as they can be sensitive, if we are not it can make people feel bullied and abusive so keeping society peaceful and showing respect is O for awesome.


Another value I have is whanau. This values important because they only come once in a lifetime  and  are very hard to let go of. You should hold on to your whanau and value them because when they go or pass on they never come back. They have made me learn a lot about life like respecting others showing integrity being responsible and doing or being successful things.


I am kind and respectful to all students,all teachers and all human beings.I can make people feel good by saying nice words and using my manners.So keep the society peaceful.So I hope you do the same so show your R.I.S.E.

Coopa Pomare

No comments: