Sunday, March 29, 2015

Integrity, Respect and Success

I have Values- Integrity, Respect and Success. Those three values mean something to me, and we should all have something that we hold and keep in our life..


“Don't waste your love on somebody, who doesn't value it.”
― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet


INTEGRITY
Integrity is a value that means lots to me and my family and hopefully you to. What Integrity means to us is being honest about anything and everything. I have learnt lots over these few weeks at Tamaki about how to show Integrity around the school. Integrity means being honest. If you lie you will make it worse for yourself then it already  was.  However if you show integrity, whoever you are with will show it back to you.


RESPECT
I think it is important to show Respect because if you want someone to Respect you, you have to show it to them. When I show this Value I try to be nice to everyone I see, and also to show this value I try not to judge them by looking at them before I know them as I don’t know what their  background is like. I try to show Respect back to anyone  no matter what happens and what they are like.  


SUCCESS
This value to me show that trying hard even if you fail. You just have to try in all conditions, so later on in life you can have and get a great job and great life with your awesome family and try your in  best even if you don’t know what it is . Taking charge with your things and also at school doing school work. Success is finishing work on time by the due date. Managing our time wisely to get the work done. Asking for help that will help you to succeeded because you will understand more better then you already knew.

Do you want these value in life .Even them being in your mind . Without values I think life would be messed up hard out .Because there will be bad people in the world. I can’t think what would happen.

Cheyanne Eagle

No comments: