We came up with some commandments of our own:
- No one must be treated differently because they are different, everyone is the same.
- Survival of the fittest.
- No living human being shall be on the streets. They should be living in a house.
- Love your enemies.
- No animal shall be killed except pigs.
- We are allowed to eat whenever we want to / wish.
- No murder.
- No unconfortable shoes.
- Do no steal or desire what does not belong to you.
- Obey your parents and then you'll have an every lasting life.
- Love each other.
- Everyone to be treated equally.
- Free WIFI.
Obviously we have a range of ideologies (and levels of seriousness) in class.
We have also been looking at propaganda as part of our novel study.