Sunday, March 29, 2015

Integrity and Faith



The two values that are important to me is “Integrity” and “Faith”.


INTEGRITY.
One value that I think is important is Integrity. It is important because it means everything is going to be alright because everyone is showing honesty to each other. It makes our environment much safer. When I show this value I try my best to be honest all the time to adults, friends, family and also myself.


FAITH.
This value came to me from my dad. My dad has been in much pain the last few weeks. But he always says, “Have faith in everything you do." Or," I'm going to be alright." I was the kind of person who would always think negatively in everything I do. Faith is everything we should always carry with us everywhere we go. It helps you in everything.

Those two values are very important to me because it really changed my life around. I know that these two values will always change your life too, if you're in a bad situation. All you have to do is do what I did and then your see a big change later on. It can also make you go far in life and achieve your goals for the future.


Faaaaoane Ulipa

No comments: