Sunday, March 29, 2015

Honesty, Leadership and Responsibility



The three values that are important to me are Honesty and Leadership and Responsibilty.


First of all honesty is the number one thing that is important to me because you can tell the truth and everyone will be happy. But if you don’t the the situation is going to get worse. This value is also my parent’s value. They also say always tell the truth whenever we leave for school.


The second value that occurs to my life is leadership. My parents will always tell me when I leave the house to “Always act like a leader in school or in the streets” I will always keep their words wherever I go.


One value that I think is important  is Responsibility, it’s important to me because it means to be responsible for my own actions. when I show this value I try to do my best to be responsible to come to class on time and be responsible for me stationary and netbook.

Values are important to me and my life so that I may go far in the future. My three values are Honesty , Respect and Leadership. I want to tell you that values can make a difference in your life.  

Lose Manuha'apai

No comments: