Monday, October 12, 2015

More kindness recounts

Here are some additional pieces of writing from the fabulous and thoughtful 9RTd about times when they were, saw or were on the reciving end of a kind action...

Mihi Abraham

I only show kindness is when someone show kindness to me or when they use there manners on me.

One time that I show kindness is when me and my sister were at home alone and we got hungry and I had money on me so I went to the shops but before I went to the shops I  went to go ask my sister if she wanted something from the shops so I brought her something to eat for me and her.


I saw kindness when I saw my brother asking the teachers at Tamaki college for help and I also see kindness when my brother gets home from school he go to my mum and ask my mum if she need help so he helps her.

We should always show kindness to everyone because if you don’t show kindness people will never show kindness to you and you will regret not use ur kindness to everyone.





Cornelius Tione

Someone was kind to when iIhelped them up when they were bullied and put down. I helped him by telling him to own up and be a man, because if he doesn’t he will be bullied for the rest of his life. In the future people should stop bullying because people might think they are worth anything in life. bullying can lead to bad things. We all need to stop bullying for many good reasons bullying can lead to bad things that you wouldn't want to happen to you or your friends also family members they could take their life away just to stop bullying.  

Someone showed me kindness when I was down. She would always ask me about what was going on. Then she would talk me out of it and help me forget about it and move on. She did nearly everything for me.

In the future this means I will show kindness to other people. Help people when they are down. Also talk to them about it and help them forget about it and move on in life.

Going forward I will like to learn more about kindness. Also show kindness to each other mostly the adults.

If kindness wasn’t around I’m sure no one would get along. This world would be full disrespectful people as well. Which will make everyone fight and all kinds of things.

Waka Cecil

Someone was kind to me when I went shopping at Pak’n’Save and as I was about to leave an old lady gave me her lollipop and a bar of her chocolate  I said thank you and I left. One time that I showed kindness was when I listed for the very first time to my older brother,he told me to get his phone on the table and I did. I showed kindness to him but he didn’t show kindness back he just told me to get out of his face. Once I saw kindness when my mum gave her smoke to a lady because she asked my mum for one. When my mum gave her smoke to the lady the lady was so happy she gave my mum a huge hug and said thank you and my mum said you’re welcome. I showed kindness when I gave my friends some lunch when they asked me for some. I gave them some of my lunch because they said they had nothing to eat and they were hungry so I gave them some of my musclebar. Everyone should so kindness because showing kindness to others that way people may show kindness back to you.

Teariki Mata

Image result for kindness picture
Someone was kind to me when I helped them up when they were bullied and put down, I helped him up and told him to be strong because the bullies are idiots for bullying people. they shouldn’t be bullying people because bullying is not good, it can lead to worse things like suicide, self harm, and intentional emotions. People need to stop bullying and start sharing the love and kindness.  Kindness is the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.

1 comment:

Karen Ferguson said...

It takes very little effort to be kind to others yet we see a lot of mean and nasty behaviour, especially on the internet. I like your posts. You are right when you say being kind can make a lot of differece to someone.