Friday, October 16, 2015

Last lot of kindness writing...

Dion Tuitakau

Kindness the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate. One time I showed kindness was when I gave a homeless man some money who was sitting outside a store asking many people for some loose change. Many people ignored this person but I gave this person money because he looked as if he had an empty stomach for a few hours or so. By giving him the loose change I had, it put a smile on his face which showed he was thankful and happy even though it wasn't a lot of money but he still was grateful. In the future this means that whenever you receive things that cost quite a lot of money and have loose change that you know you won't necessarily need, generously give it to someone who is in need for it showing that you are kind and caring.


We should always show kindness because it can make a small difference in someone's life which will make you a better person and someone who is generous and considerate. Kindness is impossible unless it's done.



Langa Ravarua

One time I showed kindness was in the holidays when I had to take care of my little brother because he had a broken ankle. We had no crutches so then my dad told me to be his stand. I also got paid for being his stand.  I had to walk beside him wherever he went. Even when he went to the toilet, I had to wait outside for him to finish. Doing this wasted a lot of my time, but it was worth it because he is my brother. When a whole week passed, my parents went out and bought some crutches and took my brother to the starship so he could get a cast on his leg.  

No comments: