Friday, October 30, 2015

Found Poetry 9RTd

This week we made some 'found poetry'- this is where you create your own poem out of existing text.

Notes that we made on the board


We used pages from the script of the film we are studying- Pay It Forward. Check out what we made!

Cheyanne's poem


Cheyanne's process



CHANGE THE WORLD <3
Something is going to happen
The world is shit
It's like all against me
You're grading me for my effort
But you should really look at the result
What is it worth
It too complicated for me now
I already blew out my candles
For everyone to pay it forward
It's like your big chance to fix something that ain't yours
All I wanted was to see if we could really change the world
THE END 


Waka's poem


I want us to get along
Do you want money for the bus
You can't have a friend like that
Let a homeless man into my house
He's my friend
He's very exigent which I like
I have know idea
Bull shit
I've been waiting all day for you
You think you can do whatever you want just because your face is messed up

Dion's Poem

Dion's process- he chose randomn lines to reorder

We're going to kill you
Pay it forward!
I paid it forward
Your the greatest
You don't respect
Its just taking forever
Right on time
You ever gotten to know somebody
Who are you?
I started swinging one by one
I RESPECT
YOU

Jennyfer's poem


Speak Up....


I had a chance to talk,
because we're going to love words,
One day you'll be free,
Look around you,
The world is,
Just a big disappointment,
Unless you take the things you don't like about the world,
flip them upside down right,
And you can start today,
It's possible,
Each of you can do it,
Surprise us.

Henry's poem

Some people are used to things the way they are even if they're bad.
I guess they kinda give up and when they do, everybody loses.
Relax.
Be yourself.
Be proud of yourself.
The worlds not exactly..... shit.
These moments stay trapped in forever.

Edward's poem


Sorry
thanks
no, I didn't mean you
oh god, that's horrible
get out of here
what happened to your face
well it was a slip up
i'm sorry
what's the matter
just a tummy ache
then why did you come
i'm used to this
sorry.

Attribution to come (not sure who this belonged too!)


Malulu's poem


Trevor a boy whos nice
Why cant all boys be like that
Naughty Rude and disrespectful
Most of them fat like you
Pay it forward
i already did
You need to pay it now
or else they will kill
Make sure you pay
help others in need
make them happy
and take them to the cafe.

No comments: