Monday, November 30, 2015

Jennyfer Fa'amita's speech

Kindness or not:

I am not gonna start my speech of with a I wonder or a question because I think that my question maybe quite obvious but if you want me to say it I will, What will the world be like if we’re all kind to each other? when I think about this question, I think it’s not possible because we weren’t all born to be perfect we were all born to be different, but being kind is not something you are born with, it is something that grows in you, I mean every single one of us in this room shows kindness but in our own unique way.

How do you show kindness? I show kindness by saying hi, but smiling is something I don’t like to do, but I know that Henry he is that type of person that likes to smile maybe that’s how he show’s his act of kindness, Cheyanne show’s kindness by not making others feel otl (only the lonely) she may not see it but her friends can realise her act of kindness, Wakatere is a person who is always mean to others but when you really get to know him actually does care believe it or not but it’s true, kindness is expressed differently it shows your originality, the kind of person you want to be and the kind of person you are.

In our own classroom, everybody is constantly mocking each other, shouting and screaming but when it does get rough they start to get physical, everybody thinks it’s a bad thing but I say let them fight but not get physical I know this sounds weird but when they fight they always seem to laugh and smile in the end, yeah they ain't showing kindness but it shows that they care, it shows that bonds are not only made by being kind but bonds can get stronger if you do it your way, kindness is something that we don’t show often in this class, especially in this class but we seem to get along, kind or not but as as we are all smiling that is what matters the most.long

To finish of my speech I would just like to say try to be kind to one another if you want to live longer in life.

No comments: