Monday, May 11, 2015

Edward's image


Screenshot 2015-05-11 at 10.33.34.png




The quote I chose was… I drive a car that is falling apart. The theme represented was, Bred in South Auckland. I interpreted the theme by reading along with the poem and seeing what the main ideas were. The symbols I used were, rusty and old/ crudy. These were effective because it painted a picture in my head. The colours I used were bold. I used these colours because I wanted to get across the idea that, this person seems disorganised and  not worried about anything.


I tried to make my letters look bold (size/font/colour) because I thought making my words bold would make the statements said more dominant. I decided to put them on the image because I wanted to help the viewer to understand. I decided to put the words in those positions to make my statement more dominant.

The dominant image was of a car that is slightly falling apart because of poor organisation. I chose to use bold techniques because I believe that my statement will be heard.

No comments: