Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Initial values paragraphs



I just had a look at some of the paragraphs the Year 9 students wrote and they are very cool. Here are a couple to get you started before we complete the essays on Monday.


One value I have is commitment. This means that if I join something I have to stay committed to it. Goals are important to me because I used to quit and give up on things that I should have put more effort into. I think that never giving up is one value related to commitment. When I show this value I try to stay clam, think of positive things and do it hard and fast.

-Henry

One value I have learned at Tamaki is respect. I think that it is important to use it because if you want to be respected you have to show it back. When I show this value I try to be nice to everyone I see and not judge them based on what they look like before I know them.

-Cheyanne

Integrity is all about honesty and trust. Remember- don't lie, be honest to yourself. Being honest and doing the right thing is awesome, you would feel so great afterwards. But if you don't show integrity you will be scarred with a lie and you would look back at it and you would feel really bad.

-Teariki

One value that I think is important is respect. I place self-respect first. I beleive that you have to respect yourself before you can start respecting others. It is very important because it shows that one values another as an individual.

-Dion

One value that I think is important is integrity. It is important because it means that everything is going to be alright because everyone is showing honesty to each other. It makes our environment much safer. When I show this value I try my best to be honest all the time to adults, friends and myself.

-Sue

No comments: