Thursday, June 25, 2015

Clauses!

9RTd have been looking at different types of clauses and thinking about how sentences are put together. Here are some of our sentences from today based on our new words from Absolutely True Diary of A Part Time Indian...



My friend was in a zen mode but then I kicked him right in the groin.



My mouth is smudged with chocolate, I feel scintillating right now.



I felt my life was so monotonous that I jumped off the Harbour Bridge.


My day was monotonous, but sports is so scintillating.



Whn I looked at the two shades of blue paint I saw only subtle variations in colour.



Outside he stood on the porch a few minutes, studying the mountains around them.



I was zenning on my porch while thinking of my destiny.



I was telling my friend in a subtle way that she was was monotonous.



No comments: