Thursday, April 30, 2015

Edward & Dion

     Screenshot 2015-04-30 at 12.31.27.png                        Screenshot 2015-04-30 at 12.29.10.png        

Edward     Dion

Hello, how have you been doing today?
Today has been really good everything is going according to plan, I have just been learning and gaining new knowledge.
How are you finding Tamaki College?
I am finding Tamaki College very challenging, subjects like science and maths are really engaging.
What makes you feel different from primary?
Everything makes me feel different from primary because I have grown up into the adolescent stage in life.
Whats your favourite subject and why?
My favourite subject is maths because I like adding and multiplying numbers, another subject I really like is P.E because we are always running around which helps me keep fit.
Reading Or Writing?
Reading.
Who is your favourite sibling……… why?
My favourite sibling is my younger brother because he is really playful and energetic.
Why did you come to Tamaki College?
I came to Tamaki College to try my best to gain an education to help me in the future.
National or Labour?
Labour.
Whats keeping you awake these days?
College.
How focused are you in school?
Some days I am really focused in school and on other days up and down.
KFC or Mcdonalds?
KFC
What's your inspiration in life?
My inspiration in life is my mother because she once said education can help you in your future, thats which motivated me to focus in education.



Edward         Dion

Who is your favourite teacher at tamaki college and why?
Mr Borland because he is very understanding and is always on a positive note. He knows how to handle difficult situations so that time is not wasting.
Who is your inspiration in life and why?Nelson Mandela because he once quoted “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” This quote motivates me to focus on education and to always do things at its best.
What does R.I.S.E mean to you?
To me RISE means doing everything with respect, integrity, success and responsibility.
Are you into any big sports?
I am into football.
What do you prefer K.F.C or Mcdonalds?
KFC
Do you have any main aspirations in life?
My aspirations is to become a professional football player and to serve my family at a high quality.



No comments: